In 2019, I made my dream of the Arizona Trail thruhike come true. I hiked over 800 miles from the Mexican border to the Utah stateline. All my experiences, the good ones and, of course, the bad ones will be documented with blog posts and exciting episodes on my YouTube-Channel.
Have fun reading, watching, dreaming and planning!
- Part 1 – Snowfields & the Hills of Death
- Part 2 – Uphill
- Part 3 – Ein bisschen Magie (translation in progress)
- Part 4 – Cozy campfire
- Part 5 – April Fool’s Day
- Part 6: The rattlesnake and the restrooms
- Part 7 – No water in the wild west
- Part 8 – Desert goldfish
- Part 9 – Winter is still here
- Part 10 – Exchanging rocks for pine trees
Episodes on YouTube